Working on this project has been amazingly rewarding, but as it continues to grow, it's impossible to do it all myself. If you believe in the mission of the project, I can always use help, from just telling your friends to helping with events to donating professional services to the cause.
Items on my current to do / wish list:
- Sponsor a High School Photo Shoot. Photographing high school students has been very rewarding, but it takes a lot of time and they don't have a budget. Want to sponsor a high school? Let us know!
- Create a viral video about the project. I have no video skills, but if you do I want to hear from you!
- Get a celebrity to participate in the project. Know a friend of a friend that's famous? Tell them about this!
- Find a new home for the first exhibit that was at the Hanover Theatre (some place with a 25' x 19.5' wall).
- Find a programmer to help create an automated photo booth. I'm picturing a large screen and camera that lets you register and takes the three photos and uploads them to your account as part of a future exhibit.
If you have an idea, definitely don't hesitate to e-mail me, the project keeps growing in new and interesting ways.