Our first art museum exhibit will be at the Fitchburg Art Museum. It was founded in 1925 and is community focused which makes it a perfect fit for the project's message of bringing people together.
We want to do something special and since it will be in the Community Gallery, we want to have the exhibit feature the variety of people and their good deeds who work, live, and play in the Fitchburg, MA area. There are spots for around 400 people in the exhibit, so we have lots of photos to take!
Calling all Fitchburg Area People!
- Already in the project and live, work, or play in the Fitchburg area? Let us know so we can flag your photos for the exhibit.
- Want to Help? We'd love to have you at photo shoots to help people register and tell people about the project. Fill out our Event Volunteer Form
- Want to Sponsor the Exhibit? We are accepting sponsorships for the exhibit and related events.
- Should your organization or company be in the exhibit? Host the project at your company to be photographed as a team building / diversity activity for yourselves, and then they can represent your team in the museum exhibit too!
- Having a big event or festival in the area? Invite us to have a photo booth, and we'll provide another activity for your attendees, and help you promote your event on our site and notices.
- Know someone in Fitchburg? Hook us up!
We're having a series of photo shoots throughout the year, so you can literally be a part of the exhibit!
Friday, July 27, 2018 - 10:00am to 4:00pm
Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 10:00am to 5:00pm