I want to have people submitting photos from all over the world. Unfortunately, I don't know everyone in the world, so I need a little help from you.
- Tell your friends - Tell them about the site. "Like" the No Evil Project Facebook page - the more, the merrier.
- Take photos of your family and friends - It's more fun posting your photos if you know someone who's already on the site. Parties, cookouts, family reunions, see how many people you can get into the project. Know a local celebrity? Perfect!
- Use your photos as your Facebook Profile Photo - You can use any of your photos for your profile and now you can get them for your timeline cover photo too.
- Get organizations involved - Are you a member of a church, synagogue, or mosque? Band, club, service organization, or playgroup? If multiple people from your group add their sets to the site, we can give your organization its own page on the site on the groups page. Are there organizations in your area that deal with these kinds of issues? Let them know about the project.
- Write about the project - Do you have a blog, work at a magazine or newspaper? Spread the word doing what you do best!
- No Evil Project Swag - Put an "I'm Not Evil" mug on your desk at work to start conversations, get a bumper sticker, wear a t-shirt or button, anything that appeals to you and gets the word out and shows your support. There are plenty of items at the No Evil Store and if you have an idea for something else, let me know and I'll try to make it happen!
- Host a No Evil Project Event - Several groups are independently working on hosting events to discuss labels and stereotypes and take photos for the project. I'll be working on support material for these in the future but if you're interested, contact me and I can help.