Like making apps?
We're looking for someone who would be interested in helping create an augmented reality app to give additional features to visitors viewing No Evil Project exhibits.
- Written for iOS initially
- General information about each exhibit from website feed.
- Use AR image recognition to identify individual sets in the exhibit
- Use trigger images generated by website. Possible to reduce number of trigger images by geocoding exhibit location if necessary.
- Provide social media share buttons using set's URL.
- Provide text to speech of set's labels and good deed for visually impaired visitors.
- Provide language translation visual overlay of labels and good deed. Some translations provided.
- Provide pop-up video related to set if available.
- Ideally photos, labels, and good deeds are updated automatically from website feed rather than hard coded.
- Any other ideas you may have!
- Long term project to be part of larger No Evil Project app featuring online gallery of all sets and the ability to submit your own sets.
All graphics, site feeds, etc. provided as needed.